Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: About Darren's messages

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    to the fanclub members, maybe it would be best if they aren't posted here in future [img]smile.gif[/img] we can still post his journal entries though [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK Michelle

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK Michelle
    **************

    I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I'm just trying to think of everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] I saw all the tension on the Sony board about this and I'd like to keep this board free of all that [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    OK Michelle
    **************

    I'm sorry if that upsets you, but I'm just trying to think of everyone [img]smile.gif[/img] I saw all the tension on the Sony board about this and I'd like to keep this board free of all that [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It doesn't upset me.

    xOniqua

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 21, 2002 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Juliet10 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No-one can get mad at me today (wait till tomorrow) lol....why?

    because it's my BIRTHDAY!!!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 21, 2002 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Juliet10 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marci, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna edit your reply, cos as I said I want all that stuff kept off this board [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #7
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Well Marci I am not going to get mad at ya cos its your birthday, LOL! (Like I would be anyway....!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (this wasn't a rant, but I am editing it anyway to keep Michelle sweet, LMAO!) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 21, 2002 11:13 AM: Message edited by: salomeuk ]</font>

  8. #8
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Oops - Michelle, do you want me to edit my reply too?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops - Michelle, do you want me to edit my reply too?
    ***************

    Yes please, Sue [img]smile.gif[/img] otherwise I'll be tempted to start putting what I really think and I know some of you won't like that lol

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #10
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    How's that?! Hehehe!

    Actually I am interested on your take on this - if you feel like PMing me over at Sony sometime, I would like to know what you think!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •